To order our wine, we suggest using our order form, which you can download below. Simply print and return the completed order form along with a check made payable to “EARL Eric Lépine” to the following address:
Château de Rhodes
Boissel – 81600 Gaillac
The shipping costs are as follows:
– Up to 12 bottles: 23€
– From 13 to 24 bottles: 32€
– From 25 to 36 bottles: 36€
– From 37 to 48 bottles: 41€
– From 49 to 60 bottles: 50€
We are available to discuss a special commercial proposal for orders of more than 60 bottles.
Our wines are delivered within Metropolitan France (please contact us for other destinations).
Your order will be packaged in boxes of 6 or 12 bottles and will be delivered within one week after we receive your payment.
Sales will be discontinued once the vintage is sold out.
Our prices include VAT and are ex-cellar. This rate is valid until 31/06/2016
You can come directly to the Château, where we will be delighted to assist you promptly. For a better service, please kindly inform us of your visit in advance at 06.76.96.46.61.
To reach Château de Rhodes from Gaillac, take the D922 road towards Cordes. At the exit of the hamlet of Boissel, which is located 4 km from Gaillac, turn left towards Boissel and Oustry. Immediately after the church on the left, a lane of chestnut trees will lead you to the front of the castle.
Château de Rhodes welcomes you every weekday from 9:00 AM to 12:00 PM and from 1:30 PM to 5:30 PM, and on Saturdays by appointment for visits and tastings.
We look forward to welcoming you.
In the Tarn region:
– Maison des vins – Abbaye St Michel – 81600 Gaillac
– Vigne en Foule – Place de la libération – 81600 Gaillac
– Caveau Leclerc – Route de Lisle/Tarn – 81600 Gaillac
– La Cave de Gaillac – Rond point de Lescure – impasse de la barrière – 81380 Lescure d’Albigeois
In Toulouse, Haute Garonne:
– Ferme attitude – 23 rue d’Astorg – 31000 Toulouse – www.fermeattitude.com
– Ferme attitude – 7 rue des 3 canelles – 31300 Toulouse – www.fermeattitude.com
In the Paris region:
– Salon des X – Paris 7th – held every year in March, please let us know and we will send you an invitation.
– In the network of CAVAVIN wine shops – www.cavavin.fr